Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lets Get Crafty, Love...

I found these iron plate racks at the Goodwill and sprayed them an Antique ivory. My clutches fit perfectly!
I believe the one on the right is a candle holdler, missing the glass. I thought it would be perfect for
hanging my scarves!

At an auction a few weeks ago, I won this vintage cabinet for only $40.
Some one has painted it a shabby chic with the cutest roses...
It is all dove-tailed. The creator even hand signed teh back of the piece in pencil.
Perrydale, Ohio I believe is what it reads.

The print to the right is by artist Louis Icart famous for his erotic art deco illustrations. My mother found the antique gold frame at an Estate sale. We were told it is from the original Wizard of Oz movie set. It was features in Ozma's crystal mirror room!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there lovey great to see you,I havnt been at Youtube lately, tho I do have videos ready to upload. I must go to daughters soon as she has faster net speed than me.Love your treasures and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just came across your youtube channel and saw that you had a blog! i am absolutely inlove with everything shabby chic and have an obsession with going "antiquing". the vintage cabinet in this post is adorable and i love the transformation of side table you created in one of your earlier posts. seriously inspiring and i look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete