Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nail Stamping Trend

Okay,
I am so super freaking excited! I just ordered a nail stamping kit from Ebay....I have been obsessed with the Sally Hansen nail decals, but they are kinda pricey and can dry out if you are not careful. So I have been the hunt for a cheaper alternative......one of my wonderful subbies mentioned nail stamping. I was curious and watched a couple YT tutorials, and had to have a kit. Like, now.
I found the perfect starter kit on Ebay for only $15. Can't wait to show you how they turn out!


1 comment:

  1. Those look awesome! I'm pretty much addicted to nail stamping art and have amassed an embarrassingly huge collection of plates and polishes. I have Konad (great quality) and Bundle Monster (hit and miss) and now even order XL plates and stampers from a site in France. Too much is never enough. xD

    ReplyDelete