Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anthropologie Inspired Outfit of The Day

So I've always been a fan of Anthro.....but not their prices! Holy smokes! Even the "Sale" rack can be a little outrageous.

But Anthropologie does a great job at making vintage styles modern and current. If you are a girl who has ever been curious to try vintage fashions....subscribe to Anthro's catalouge and prepare to get inspired! Being the thrifty girl that I am, I enjoy the thrill of the hunt at my local thrift store. Yes, my friends, the Goodwill. Which I will also refer to as "The GW".

Here is my Anthopologie inspired Fall outfit.
Angora Large Button Cardigan Yard Sale Find $1
Brown Lace Cami, Nordstrom rack $12.99

This vintage style bracelet was a yard sale score for $1

I LOVE the lucite heel of these fabulous vintage T-strap high heels.
A Salvation Army Boutique find at $9

1980's Vintage Sweater Skirt
Found at the GW $2.99
Polka dot tights TJ Maxx $3.99

2 comments:

  1. Hi I passed by your blog and I really like everything you have to share about thrifting I'll be following you :). Check out my page bellaprincess1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love yr style! awesome that you're not afraid to play with color. I so agree about getting catalogues just for inspiration. same goes for Vogue et al. keep on thriftin' !

    ReplyDelete