Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Girls' Night out!

I only go out with my girlfriends for a night of drinks and dancing one, maybe two times a year. Nearing our 30's we are pretty much the oldest people at the clubs sometimes. It can feel like we are creeping on a high school dance. Everyone looks so young, and not old enough to be carrying around a drink!
Amanda and I got ready together at my place. It was sooooo funny when I saw what she had picked out to wear for the evening because I literally picked out the exact dress from Marshalls that day and put it back on the rack. 
It was almost a "Bitch Stole My Look" moment!!
Anyways....we got a Groupon for this swanky club in PDX.
 $60 worth of food and drinks for only $30. Sounded like a good deal, so we gave this new place a shot. The drinks were SO yummy and exotic. Most came with pretty tropical flowers on the rim. Except mine. I think the waitress didn't like me. Whatevs... Good thing we had our coupon though, they were $12 a pop!!
We got out groove on until about 11:30pm and headed home since we have about an hour drive from the city. Honestly, I think my favorite part of going out with my girlfriends is the getting ready part! Here are some fun photos from the night.
Amanda's fun sparkly top was from Marshalls

Calvin Klein grey suede boots from TJMaxx and my vintage clutch  I scored at the Goodwill

I found this fun ruffle top at Marshalls and paired it with a vintage Givenchy necklace.

I'm obsessed with loose waves!

Cheers to swanky cocktails ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment