Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pretending to be a Model for a Day

Today was so fun!
My friend came over to shoot some of my new vintage items for my Etsy shop, The Vintage Bombshell . He has a lot of new photography equipment that he like's to practice with and I really need professional looking photos for my shop, so it's a win win. Plus, it's super fun to take photos with a friend you are comfortable with!
I tried doing my hair and makeup a bit differently for this shoot. I felt like a drag queen in the first one.....waaaaaayy too much makeup! I kinda went overboard. Having a heavy hand is useful when being photographer from a distance. But when you are doing portrait style photography, such as this, it's best to use natural looking shades and a strong eyeliner and bold lip.
Ewww..... waaay too much makeup here. I learned my lesson!

I finally nailed it! i used matte eye shadows, contoured cheeks and Stila lip glaze in "Giggle". It was on the Betsey Johnson runway for Spring 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment