Saturday, December 3, 2011

Call of the Wild....

I had fun putting this look together. It's so comfortable, yet still chic. My fave combination. I really love how combining different tones of neutral colors all come together to create a palette so very pleasing to the eyes.... My accessories are bold, yet stay true to the color palette.

This fun 80s inspired blouse was found at the Buffalo Exchange for only $15
The Nanette Lepore silk cami was gifted from a friend

This incredible vintage water buffalo horn  clutch was a thrift store find for only $15
Don't you just love this killer snake wrap bracelet? Only $18.99 from Last Minute Accessories!!
https://www.lastminuteaccessories.com/
I am excited to say, they have offered my subscribers 15% OFF your entire purchse
use code: mspink


My chocolate brown riding boots are from Maurices for only $15
Gun metal grey jeggings are Victorias Secret brand. I scored them on MjrSales for only $7.00!
Link to site: http://www.mjrsales.com/?ref=7

No comments:

Post a Comment